Eid al Fitr wishes Eid Mubarak is a great festival where all family, close friends and dear relatives meet and celebrate together, taste food together, incredible gifts and create eternal memories. We have collected colorful Eid Mubarak news, quotes, and spiritual Eid al Fitr Wishes GIF images to make it easier for you to send Eid Mubarak greetings to your loved ones.
[LATEST] Eid Al Fitr Wishes for Sister with Images 2020.
Every society has special love, care, and respect for its sisters. All members of the family treat them in a special way. If you are looking for special and better Eid Mubarak wishes for sister, you will find very good news, greetings and collection of images on this page. On Eid, you send these blessings to your sister to let her know you love her so much. You can also write the Eid Mubarak message on the card in English and send it to your dear sisters.
- My dear sister, I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid Mubarak to you.
- May Allah accept your sacrifice and may He grant all of your wishes and desires. May your life be blessed, may you find happiness today and always. Eid Mubarak Sister!
- May this Eid bring a lot of happiness and countless bounties in your life. I pray that May Allah fulfill all desires on this auspicious occasion. I am proud that I’ve such a relationship and you are my sister.
- A Sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life” Happy EID Mubarak!!! Eid al Fitr Wishes
- Hope your Eid will be wonderful and your smile will be full of happiness and your wishes will be for mine, Dear sister I love you, Eid ul Fitr Mubarak.
- Dearest sister, wishing you a very Happy Eid. I pray to Allah that all your prayers are answered and dreams are fulfilled. Warm wishes to the best sis on Eid. Happy Eid Ul First.
- May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family is blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak Wishes for Sister!
- Sister, I love you, When I turn back the pages our young days I recall of fun and games and happy times when both of us were small. Happy Eid Mubarak
- Have a little note of relation; that says how special you are, how very happy I’m, to have you as an important part of my life. Eid ul Fitr SMS for Sister
- To my sweet sister may Allah bless you this auspicious day of Eid, and may it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success, and happiness. I wish you a happy eid Mubarak.
- Dear sister, may this Eid day be the brightest and best you have ever had. Happy Eid Mubarak
- Fortunate are those who can reach out to Allah……… By fasting for Him and by offering prayers to Him…… Wishing Ramadan Mubarak to the most wonderful sister.
- May this beautiful occasion of eid gives you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day! عید مبارک!
You are a blissful soul that God gave me as a sister. Thanks for making my life wonderful. Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak sister!
Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful angel without whom my childhood would have been so boring and lifeless. Wishing you a joyous Eid UL FITR.
You always took care of me as a mom and protected me like dad. Your unconditional love and motherly care made me feel secure all the time. May this Eid bring happiness and good health for you!
Wishing a very عید مبارک with lots of love and respect from the deepest corner of my heart. I feel lucky to have a sister like you. عید مبارک!
A sister like you is a blessing only for the fortunate ones. I want to thank Allah for being so kind to me by giving me a sister like you. عید مبارک!
Eid al Fitr wishes Greetings.
Eid al Fitr Wishes Messages for Girlfriend/Boyfriend
- I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid al Fitr Wishes to love you, to care for you and to pray for you. You mean everything to me. عید مبارک!
- God knows how grateful I am for having you as my lover. I want to live a thousand years more only to love you. Happy Eid Mubarak, my love!
- I pray to God that he gives you more happiness and reward you with a bright future. You deserve the absolute best in life. May this Eid be unforgettable for you!
- All I want in life is you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Happy Eid Mubarak.
- I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I can no longer think of anything but you! With lots of love my dear, wishing you a happy Eid al Fitr Wishes!
- My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. Let’s release the movie on the Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear!
- Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful person in my life! I love you more than you can imagine and want to spend a thousand Eids with you!
- Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah that he always keeps us together forever like this.
- Thanks to Allah that he brought us together to share the same path. اکنون, let’s share the same happiness and pleasure as the holy Eid is almost knocking at the door! عید مبارک!
- Let this Eid be the day we promise to never let go of each other and devote our lives to serve the holy purpose of mankind, together and forever!
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Brother.
- May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always on my prayers. عید مبارک, brother!
- May the grace of Allah fall upon you like raindrops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of smoke. Always keep faith in Allah. عید مبارک.
- May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid UL FITR to the best brother in the world.
- Your love cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah! عید مبارک!
- As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Colleagues
May your life be filled with success and your house with happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the day to the fullest!
Take a break from all the stresses and give some time to your family. May this bring you all the things you need in life. عید مبارک!
I wish you a day full of fun, cheers, and smiles. Don’t forget to thank Allah for everything because he loves you. Happy Eid UL FITR!
Don’t waste your time thinking about tomorrow’s. Because Allah has a plan for you and he always has the best plan for everyone. عید مبارک!
May the blessings of Allah keep coming like a flood in your life and sweep you away to the land of success and prosperity! عید مبارک!
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Boss
Thank you for being not only a boss but also a guardian and a mentor for us. May your life be filled with happiness unlimited! عید مبارک!
May Allah reward you for all your good deeds and shower your life with success, knowledge, and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Eid UL FITR!
May the love of Almighty Allah be with you forever. May he grant you a long life. Eid Mubarak to the wisest and most amazing boss in the world!
May success and glory be your best friends in life. May you continue to amaze the world with your ideas and philosophies. عید مبارک!
As the holiest of all months is about to end, I want you to know that I’m praying for you that you are blessed with good health and happy days. عید مبارک!
Eid Quotes and Prayers
It is You we worship, and we ask for help. – The Holy Quran 1:5
Remember your Lord morning and evening, deep in your heart with humility and with fear; and also in a low voice; do not be of those who are heedless. – The Holy Quran 7:205
Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant. – The Holy Quran 7:199
Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. – The Holy Quran 18:110
This Quran guides to the best path, and brings good news to the believers who lead a righteous life, that they have deserved a great recompense. – The Holy Quran, 17:9
Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O you who believe! Send you blessings on him, and salute him with all respect. – The Holy Quran 33:56
O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. – The Holy Quran 2:208
And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). – Al-Talaaq 65:2